• Not receiving messages notification while uploading and updating the file

• OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
OpenKM has many interesting features, but requires some configuration process to show its full potential.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45196  by Mohd Arif

Hello Guys,

I have installed community version of openkm.
I am new to this tool and trying to get to know all its features. I have configured the mail server and receiving mails from "check mail" but while uploading and updating the file i am not getting the messages from openkm.

openKm version..

OpenKM - Knowledge Management
Version: 6.3.4 (build: 47204ef)

© 2006-2017 OpenKM

==========================================

whenever i want to notify user and select user to be notify uploading process not completing 100% and going to Queue.
Please have look of attachment...
Attachments
1-17-2018 12-09-10 AM.png
1-17-2018 12-09-10 AM.png (9.17 KiB) Viewed 2247 times
 #45202  by Mohd Arif

I have below errors in my logs.....
Code: Select all
catalina.out:ERROR | Expression documentName is undefined on line 1, column 27 in NotificationMessageSubject.
catalina.out:ERROR | Expression documentName is undefined on line 1, column 27 in NotificationMessageSubject.
Code: Select all
openkm_2018-01-16.0.log:2018-01-16 13:38:51,521 [http-bio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-9] [] ERROR c.o.s.frontend.FileUploadServlet - TemplateException: Expression documentName is undefined on line 1, column 27 in NotificationMessageSubject.
openkm.log:2018-01-17 12:06:03,660 [http-bio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-9] [] ERROR c.o.s.frontend.FileUploadServlet - TemplateException: Expression documentName is undefined on line 1, column 27 in NotificationMessageSubject

Thank You
-Arif

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.