• Unable to reset okmAdmin password

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #19557  by Mike

I am running OpenKM 6.2.1 Community edition and I noticed that I do not have the option to set/reset the okmAdmin's default password.
However; If I login to OpenKM, I am able to reset other users passwords.
 #19845  by tifanszbc

hello, have you fixed it? I have the same problem, when I reset user name okmAdmin and submit with "Reset Passwort", then Warning "Failed to send the new password by email" comes an page... it seems like SMTP problem to send mail.
Now I have even failed the login with the primitive name and passwort (okmAdmin, admin) with Warning"Authentication error (Forgot your password?)" an page.
 #19853  by pavila

This is another problem because is related to mail configuration, please open a new forum thread.
 #19915  by jllort

pavila wants to indicate to you "add new post for it" to do not merge several questions at same post
 #19925  by pavila

This talk about automatic password recovery or modify okmAdmin password from administration?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.