• openkm search

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #50468  by kaajsoft

hi
imagine i have a folder contain a meta data ; for example a field with value of name=Alex
under this folder i have many filed each have a different metadata; for example a file with metadata filed doctype=picture

i want to search doctype=picture under a folder that its metadata filed name=Alex
how can i do that? or in simple i want to search a document by metadata under a folder that has a specific metadata value.

thank you
 #50474  by jllort

Hierarchical searches will have always poor performance. Possible scenarios:
1- In case single hierarchy ( parent-child ) could use search based in SQL. I think should get a good performance, but only will working with a single level.
2- In case several levels in the hierarchy ( also in simple case can use ), you could propagate parent metadata to the child. Then in the child node, you have all the data to apply the filter. About how to apply automatically you could use an Automation task for it purpose ( I can guide on how to build it if it is your direction ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.