• SOLVED: metadata in workflow (upload)

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #42935  by jimac

Good Day!

How to let the wizard appear when one uploads a document in the workflow?

wherein when a user in a workflow uploads a document , the wizard appears and the user can be able to input the data needed.
just like in the attached picture.

am i going to use actions for it to run the wizard?
kindly give me a code to be my reference

Thanks.
Attachments
12345.png
12345.png (8.04 KiB) Viewed 14876 times
Last edited by jimac on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #42949  by jllort

When a document is uploaded as part of workflow can not be shown the wizard. Will be better if after uploading you ask the metadata as a task action in the workflow.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.