• Deleted user's permission on foders

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #41955  by cimalink

Hello,

i'm using OpenKM 6.3.0 with community extension.
My problem is that we have hundreds of users registered in the system, each with permissions on a bunch of folders.
When i delete a user from the user list, this user is not removed from the list of authorized user in the security user tab of the folder.
This is a problem for us as we use this folder user list to send notification when a document is added in a folder.

How can i correct this is there a setting i forgot to setup?

Or is there a script i can run in a cron job to correct folder user list when a user is deleted from the system?

Thanks for your help
 #41963  by jllort

I think you should remove the grants from the folder, not from the document. But all depends if you have more files into the same folder with grants for that user. All depends in your logic.

A good aproach, could be adding a new event based on change security and link with automation. Probably It's the best scenario for solving it. If you want I can guide about where and how modifying the source code for it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.