• Searching Problem (Star Rating and Word occurrences)

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #41075  by Jahangir

Hi,
I have two Questions.

1) When I search the document with keyword "Apache" It shows me line in which it is found with star rating. But it shows only one highlighted star even when it is 100% matched result ? So how star rating is calculated in openkm ?

2) If the document has 100 occurrences of keyword "Apache" it shows me search result containing only 1st occurrence of that keyword. How to search all occurrences of that keyword in a single document ?
 #41088  by jllort

The score is calculated by lucene search engine internally. Probably the logic for calculating it can be changed but in almost cases should going right.

About not showing the other results, add here some screenshot and we'll be able to understand your problem better ( if you are on tag cloud search you have pagination button at bottom right.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.