• ABOUT ROLE

• Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.
Nous essayons de faire OpenKM aussi intuitif que possible, mais tout avis est bienvenu.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #26194  by Miesto

Hi Openkm,
In Administration mode, I have apply a new ROLE in ROLE list, then the ROLE setting in USER.
But I can not connect to okm:root database when I login by USER.
Is the limits of authority only setting in Professional mode?
I have attached tranditional chinese version translate database, hope you could shows on official website, thank you.
 #26224  by michaeled

Hi,

The user have to be in user_role to connect to OpenKM.

Then you can create a folder only accessible by your new role. Only the user who have this role can access to it.

The roles are operationnal in community version

Michael
 #26235  by jllort

1- All users should have ROLE_USER to pass login screen, but this roles should not be propagated to repository
2- All users should have other roles than ROLE_USER for example ROLE_X
3- Users should have read access to okm:root , okm:template, okm:categories ( for example ROLE_X read grant to these nodes )

Hope this will give you some light.
 #26261  by Miesto

May I ask a question that I built a ROLE_TEST in role list, also I creat a ID named TEST in USER LIST. When I setting ROLE_TEST under ROLES, and loging in by TEST, but the system shows "error when communicating with server(getrootfolder) & "OKM-012015(GetCategoriesFolder):Path not exist 12453a-089d-44c5-ad8d-a6b71f6b92c0:/okm:Categories".
Could you help me to explain?
 #26283  by jllort

I think has not relation with roles. The error is caused by other reason. Basically there's some folder, document etc... what has a category with uuid 12453a-089d-44c5-ad8d-a6b71f6b92c0 and the category has been deleted ( it's a bug solved in source code ).

To solve it go to Administration -> Database query and execute
DELETE FROM OKM_NODE_CATEGORY WHERE NCT_CATEGORY = '12453a-089d-44c5-ad8d-a6b71f6b92c0';

TEll us if it solves the problem

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.