• File preview

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #52848  by kouadio

Hello everyone,
I have installed OpenKM 6.3.11. But when I want to preview Microsoft excel and JPG image files for example, I get the following error message:
There was a problem with the conversion generation.
Please, contact your OpenKM administrator.

However, the preview of PDF and Microsoft Word files works perfectly.
Thank you for your assistance.
Attachments
Error_preview.PNG
Error_preview.PNG (14.67 KiB) Viewed 10141 times
 #52857  by jllort

In the openkm.log will be the full stack trace of the error, please share the section with the error.
Does the problem happen only with XLS files and JPG?
 #52863  by kouadio

I have installed the following applications ruby-roo libspreadsheet-read-perl and I see that the preview of Excel files works perfectly.
However, the preview does not work for all image files (png, jpeg, ...)
In the openkm.log file, I have the following error lines:

2021-09-22 12:06:21,989 [http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-10] [] WARN com.openkm.util.ExecutionUtils - CommandLine: [/usr/bin/convert, /home/openkm/tomcat-8.5.34/temp/okm4701715522986042890.jpeg, /home/openkm/tomcat-8.5.34/repository/cache/pdf/2fd2f24b-a0a1-4892-945b-32ebade3a5a9.pdf]
2021-09-22 12:06:21,989 [http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-10] [] WARN com.openkm.util.ExecutionUtils - STDERR: convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/421.

2021-09-22 12:06:21,989 [http-nio-0.0.0.0-8080-exec-10] [] ERROR c.o.s.frontend.ConverterServlet - convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/421.

com.openkm.core.ConversionException: convert: attempt to perform an operation not allowed by the security policy `PDF' @ error/constitute.c/IsCoderAuthorized/421.
 #52876  by kouadio

Hello jllort,

Thanks a lot, it works perfectly.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.