• Java procedure call in a workflow

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #49526  by kouadio

Hello,
After several attempts, I do not know where to turn, I come back to you. In fact, being really new, I can't run a single java class API.
For example, following this tutorial (https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/wf ... -node.html), here is the error I get in my catalina.log file:
org.jbpm.instanciation.Delegation.instanciate couldnt't instanciate class 'com.openkm.sample.ValueAction'. While the file ValueAction.java does exist in the "/src/main/java" directory
 #49541  by jllort

Did you added the Action class in your par file ? you can check unzip the par file ( really is a zip )
 #49562  by kouadio

Indeed, I did not add the path of the Action class to the project. But when I add it, I get the following error when creating the PAR file: There was a problem creating the process archive to deploy.

I add the java class according to the following attachment
Attachments
Class java.PNG
Class java.PNG (11.9 KiB) Viewed 20680 times
PAR File.PNG
PAR File.PNG (12.13 KiB) Viewed 20680 times
 #49564  by kouadio

When I restart my virtual development machine and also restart Eclipse, I get the following error: "Initializing.java Tooling" has encountered a problem. A internal error occurred during "Initializing.java Tooling".
Attachments
Error.PNG
Error.PNG (15.57 KiB) Viewed 20662 times
 #49569  by jllort

Sometimes eclipse turns crazy, I suggest periodical backups of the projects and in case you get disconfigured or errors like it you can go back. I suggest start a empty project and repeat the process again.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.