• Preview link problem

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #41190  by welcomeweb

Good day,
sorry for my english.
I have a PDF file with a list of links, the links go to other files hosted on OpenKM (img 1).
1.JPG
1.JPG (129.78 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
If i click on a link by preview, i open the link in the preview area, not in all page (img 2).
2.JPG
2.JPG (145.64 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
How can i resolve this issue?

Best regards

Elena
 #41195  by jllort

You need the html editor feature which write specific url for this kind of jump. You can check in our demo.openkm.com
 #41211  by jllort

For the feature you are looking for - actually only present with HTML Editor extension in professional - the key is to set url as javascript method. The code should something like.
Code: Select all
<a onclick="javascript:parent.jsOpenPathByUuid('894ed816-5107-4ba6-99c4-4228f424f3ae');" href="javascript:void(0);">New Text Document.txt</a>
Where the uuid is the document node.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.