• Remove categories

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #41188  by welcomeweb

Good day,
i would like to know how i can remove categories.
Not on a single document, but in the whole system OpenKM.

Thank you
Best regards
Elena
 #41189  by welcomeweb

I don't have any document or folder, but when i try to remove categories i have an error message:
OKM-001009(Delete): Access to folder denied
Cant' delete a category in use
How can I unlock access?
 #41194  by jllort

This behavior is caused by a feature to ensure data integrity. The problem is that you can not remove categories what are still assigned to an objects ( documents, folders etc... ) first must be removed these relations. For doing it, could create a minimal script, or do a database update, or go to categories view and remove one by one ( I do not know about how many do you have ).
 #41203  by welcomeweb

Good day,
thank you for your reply.
There is not any document or folder assigned to categories, this is the problem.

Can you write to me some script to resolve my problem.

Thank you

Best regards.
Elena
 #41210  by jllort

Are you administrator ? could be a document assigned hidden to you ( or in trash ).

Go to administration database query and execute ( uuid is the node uuid category folder, you can copy from properties tab when folder is selected ):
Code: Select all
SELECT * FROM OKM_NODE_CATEGORY where NCT_CATEGORY='6a63897f-3476-4d4e-b693-eb48023332f7';

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.