• [solved] Notify to users

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #39923  by welcomeweb

Good day,
Is possible to send notify to multiple users in CCN not TO users? I don't want to see all the addresses in clear
Is possible enter a fixed email in the TO field (Es. administrator)?

Best regards
Last edited by welcomeweb on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #39942  by jllort

About what openkm version are you talking ? and from where are you doing it, source code, webservices ?
 #39965  by jllort

OK, You're trying to do from webservices, some scripting, can you explain the steps with more details ?
 #39968  by welcomeweb

I'm connected as admin from browser.
When i loaded a document, i marked the option "notify to users" and choosen some users.
The mail who i sent, show all recipients in "to" field.

#39969  by welcomeweb

I want to know if is possible put the recipients in "CCN" and not in "TO" field
 #39990  by jllort

Now I understood. The idea here is sombody ( from ) is sending mail ( to ) some user. For doing what you want should be modified the source code in serveral places. If you want doing it I can guide about what classes should be changed.
 #39992  by welcomeweb

Ok thanks, your help is very appreciated!
I'll wait your guide to making the changes, looking forward to hear from you.
 #40006  by jllort

First, should see it from UI, for it need to do some changes at the FancyFileUpload.java class and FileUploadForm.java ( this sure will be the more complex task ).When you get it, then should modify FileUploadServlet.java considering the new vars created at UI files. In serveral places you'll see
Code: Select all
OKMNotification.getInstance().notify(null, notifyPath, userNames, mailList, message, false);
Probably you will need to create a new notify method ( but it will be the easiest ) of all.

Here you have the OpenKM portable dev environment https://sourceforge.net/projects/openkmportabledev/
 #40067  by welcomeweb

Good day,
is possible for you to make this change for us?
How much would work if I gave you access to the server?

Best regards
 #40078  by jllort

Sorry but support for community users, start and ends in this forum. We can try to guide to you etc... but there are some rules can not be break down. On the other side the customer receive obviously an extra service, more direct support, some customization when are needed etc... can not be expected the same in the community version.
 #40290  by welcomeweb

Good day,
i solved by a mailinglist.
I created a user with a mailinglist address.
The mailing list is populated by an automated php script.

It's not fancy but is functional
 #40296  by jllort

I think I understood your solution, is phantom user used as mail alias account. You can try to disable this users or also assign a profile will all data disabled.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.