• UI Changes

• OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.
OpenKM a de nombreuses fonctionnalités interessantes, mais demande un minimum de configuration pour être pleinement exploité.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #39853  by aocloo

I have installed open km for my enterprise. I am trying to simplify the interface as much as possible for an untechnical working staff. The splitter gives different views. Is there any way I can configure to a default view for regular uses where the tree closes and land them on paths with respect to their login credentials ?
 #39871  by jllort

The control on splitter to expand or close sections is only present on professional version and still has not been propagated to community edition. First of all should implement something on similar way ( not trivial ). Anyway do some mockup and upload here to get some idea about what you got in mind.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.