• Installation d'OpenKM

• Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.
Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #50662  by mexelmets46

Salut, je veux installer un serveur / gestionnaire de documents sur mon 415play. Quelqu'un peut-il me diriger vers un endroit qui peut m'aider à installer OpenKM sur la synologie? Même si c'est à partir de zéro.
 #50670  by jllort

Consider reading this documentation section before trying to install in your host https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... ebian.html, I suppose sinology is a NAS server. Really the NAS servers have not been thought to storage application, have been thought to share files.

Can OpenKM be installed there? yes
I suggest installing this kind of servers? not a good idea from my point of view.

I suppose Sinology will come with a Linux, and the installation will be similar as you do with almost Linux. Here the third party software ( take a look at the bottom of the website documentation I shared ) it is the most difficulties to get 100% application features working. Maybe you do not need everything?
 #53839  by bidouille

Un Synology est un NAS. C'est un périphérique de stockage et non un véritable serveur pour héberger OpenKM.
 #53872  by jllort

Usually, servers used for NAS purposes have poor hardware. Considering any DMS that may have use of hardware resources because of text extraction, and conversion process among others, I suggest forwarding to better hardware. I know some users use NAS with OpenKM this is not the best scenario to get DMS working.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.