• Data Path

• Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.
Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #42725  by duffoy

Hi,

can some one explain me which partition of my ubuntusystem I should make big for all the Data/Files/Database etc...the openkm DMs contains.
It's only to not run out of space after the installation.
It's always good to know where the standard path are of such a installation.

Best D.
 #42744  by jllort

OpenKM use a database and also a datastore. Usually the database are few GB ( consider less 4GB ). If you use Mysql then the database will store files by default at /usr/lib/mysql ( you can move these files to another location ).

About datastore openkm uses by default the path $TOMCAT_HOME/repository for storing it. But you can quickly change the location to another as is explained here https://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Appli ... itory_home

Do this questions:
- How many files I have. How many I create during a year. Which is the estimated size. Then year * 1.3 * 5 ( set 30% and 5 years estimation). This is the disk space you will need. If the disc comes full, you can easilly move to another location as I explained before.

Hope it helps you in some manner.
 #42971  by EB1984

Thanks for the reply, it helped me as well ;)

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.