• problem installing the community version

• Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.
Des difficultés à installer OpenKM ? Aucun problème, la solution est plus proche que vous croyez.

Moderator: dedisoft

Forum rules: Avant de poser une question, merci de regarder la documentation du wiki ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum. Et rappelez vous que nous n'avons ni boule de cristal ni possibilité de lire dans les pensées, aussi pensez à spécifier quelle version d'OpenKM vous utilisez ainsi que la version du navigateur web et du système d'exploitation. Pour de plus amples informations lisez Comment reporter un bug efficacement (anglais).
 #41484  by lamiaa

i installed the community version, when start openKM i get unable to connect in browser i tried running startup.bat in tomcat's bin directory, and i get "MySQL is not recognized as an internal or external command Please help
 #41490  by jllort

Well let's try to starting from command line:
1- go to $TOMCAT_HOME/bin and execute ( do not close the terminal, we are not starting OpenKM as service, we are starting from command line, if you close the terminal the application will be stopped )
catalina.bat run

Tell me if you get some error.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.