• Downloading restricted buttons and NoDownloadingRestrictionR

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #19952  by evilisback7

dear all,

now im using openkm 6.2.1 community, after i deployed and work with eclipse, i wanna enable Downloading restricted buttons and NoDownloadingRestrictionRole.

so i enable download button first by add INSERT INTO OKM_EXTENSION (EXT_UUID, EXT_NAME) VALUES ('df5eb783-fb06-4b4b-bc89-4fdaa244e888', 'Download Buttons'); to my query, and i got two buttons, but i cant use it..it just disable, so i think problems might be come with user role... so i created new user role with " NoDownloadingRestrictionRole" , and applied to user. but when i re login to user, it's just give me error. i want to have same menu file like this http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Downlo ... ed_buttons,

please anyone help me how to do it.

thx in advance
 #21098  by jllort

In the user profiles should be selected the extension. Do you have two new icons in tool bar ? otherside you have not registered extension or not enabled in user profile ( after enabled should refresh browser to take it effects, profile data are only loaded during start up openkm in browser ).
 #21175  by jllort

Buttons will only be enabled only in case the user has assigned the role NoDownloadingRestrict, in this case the icons should be enabled otherside should be disabled. If not goes in this way, make screenshot of user roles and screenshot of document with security tab grants visible.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.