• Search for Locked Documents

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #15207  by Alexires

Hi,

Is it possible to search for "locked" documents in OKM? If not, can it be added in a future version?
 #15224  by Alexires

What I eventually want to do is to be able to search for all files with a specific property group (boolean=true) but exclude all locked files. I'm using this to make a list of files which need to be manually sorted by users.
 #15244  by pavila

This kind of complex search can be done from Administration using XPath, but actually can't do this from Desktop.
 #15443  by vkasgpta

Alexires wrote:What I eventually want to do is to be able to search for all files with a specific property group (boolean=true) but exclude all locked files. I'm using this to make a list of files which need to be manually sorted by users.
correct me if im wrong but after sorting wont the users check the documents back in..? If so you will get back sorted files too...
maybe you should have a query which searches for version 1.0 documents instead?
 #15449  by Alexires

There is no need for the users to check the documents out; all that they are doing is downloading the file, verifying that it is in the correct place based on the contents (if it isn't, then they move it and rename it) and update a property group relating to the contents of the file.
 #15512  by jllort

The explanations you have done seems a workflow process, because there are several actors - users - that asumes diferents tasks with your logic.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.