• Compact view by default in Keyword map

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #14233  by speedloader

Hello,

I would like to have directly compact view in keyword cloud menu.
openkmvue.png
openkmvue.png (13.38 KiB) Viewed 2218 times
it's possible to delete push-button for the 2 other view?

Best regards.

PS : Sorry for my english.
 #14265  by jllort

At this moment is not possible, should be done some configuration ( profiles enhancements ) for doing it. Why do you want it, if I understood the problem ... and has sense we could thinking on doing it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.