• Regarding tool configuration(Please reply me soon)

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #13723  by jaya krishna

I downloaded free openkm 5.1 from OPENKM site and installed it in my system. As of now it is running properly. But Iam encountering some problems:

1.->unable to save users list that I created. As long as jboss server is opened I can view user list but when Iam closing jboss and relogin into openkm I didn't find any user.

2.->No language preferences apart from english and espanol. Please send me how can I configure different languages into my tool.

3.->I didn't find any FORUM support option in my tool either in dashboard view or desktop view

4.->I couldn't find the CRYPTOGRAPHY option in my installed tool that is shown in the online demo.
 #13740  by jllort

1- As is explained in http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Quick_Install change hibernate.hbm2ddl=none in OpenKM.cfg file.

2- Language packs are available at http://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Language_Packs ( download and install it ).

3- Forum and crypto are part of openkm customer features - extensions - which openkm comunity version not comes by default.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.