• Scanner applet scan multiple pages!!!

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #10005  by lucas.santana

Hello people!

I am working in scanner applet to enable this to multiple pages scan, but i have problems when i import the scanner applet as a project in eclipse, beside i want to edit the source code and implement new classes and edit some lines, but in decompilation the code is confused!

Some people can give for me the source code to me implement new functionalities and compile a new scanner applet?
Last edited by lucas.santana on Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #10051  by jllort

Which kind of problem do you have. Have you read the developer guide to configure the IDE and checkout the project ?
 #10056  by lucas.santana

I imported with succeed the OpenKM as project in Eclipse IDE, but i need to import the scanner applet as a separated project to make some modifications, but for do this more fast, i need the source code decompiled, i am very interested in new improvements in scanner functionality, but if obtain the source code is impossible or prohibited, no problem, i will create a new scanner applet from start!

Is possible the transfer of scanner applet source code for me?
 #10057  by jllort

Source code of applet is too in sourceforge you must cheout other module, at this url you'll can see all available module names http://openkm.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openkm/trunk/ you need downloading scanner project

We'll be pleased helping any developer that want to collaborate on any OpenKM enchancement. In order making your life more easy you can contact directly with us across web site contact form at www.openkm.com/Contact and we'll try helping you so far as we can.
 #10070  by lucas.santana

Thanks a lot for all support!

I will work in scanner applet this week and send for you all updated files ( Can be by email or i can upload directly in sourceforge? ).
My focus in this moment, is make the scanner applet scan multiple pages and work fast.

Thanks!
 #10128  by jllort

Normally at first stage must send to us your modifications by mail. The most easy way for doing it is sending us the patch.

On root project, go to team, and then you've got the option menu to create the patch, that will create some document with you modifications. Contact with me using http://www.openkm.com/Contact and I'll send to you my mail address.

After some time you collaborate with us, will provide sourceforge update capabilities.
 #10232  by pavila

If you want, you can also attach the patch to this forum topic. If you can't try to rename it to *.txt
 #10911  by lucas.santana

Hello pavila, send for me your e-mail and i will send for you the source code!

The multiple pages is enabled in .PDF, but i was surprised with a strange error that is occuring when i try to scan in other formats, for example tiff! But i think that this error are related with libralys and imports, not with the source code. Is a simple error, let me investigate and solve it.
 #10921  by pavila

I've sent you a private message with my email. Anyway feel free to attach in this post the source code or the patch (as a ZIP archive, for example).
 #10924  by lucas.santana

Hello guys!

I am sending the code that I modified, but I still investigating the error discribed in a image attached. This code allow to scan a lot of pages to .PDF format, but in others formats I get an error.

Please, I am busy with my job and I need some time to done the modifications, but I call all developers here in this forum to solve this problem before me if possible, because scanner applet is very important functionality!

Thanks. Answer me with any questions!
Attachments
(111.83 KiB) Downloaded 452 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.