• Problem compiling OpenKM 5.0

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #9250  by plus8

Hi Guys,

First of all i would like to say that OpenKM is a great software and good job with the development..

Below are some error i encounter during compiling.. please help me
Code: Select all
Project import completed 21 sec
3/2/11 7:48:07 PM : [WARN] The POM for com.openkm.extension:sample-full:jar:5.0 is missing, no dependency information available
3/2/11 7:48:08 PM : Missing artifact com.openkm.extension:sample-full:jar:5.0:compile
 #9265  by jllort

you must register the library included at ext-lib folders, you must do it from console. Take a look at install.sh that there's into that folder.
 #9982  by bhimanna

Hi
Using the following command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.openkm -DartifactId=extensions-full -Dversion=5.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=ext-libs/extensions-5.0-full.jar
Code: Select all
C:\April-2011>mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=com.openkm -DartifactId=extensions-full -Dversion=5.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=ext-libs/extensions-5.0-full.jar
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'install'.
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Building OpenKM Web Application
[INFO]    task-segment: [install:install-file] (aggregator-style)
[INFO] [install:install-file {execution: default-cli}]
[INFO] Installing C:\April-2011\ext-libs\extensions-5.0-full.jar to C:\Users\bhimanna\.m2\repository\com\openkm\extensions-full\5.0\extensions-full-5.0.jar
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Thu Mar 31 16:14:02 IST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 7M/17M
But it is not creating war file in the target folder.

Please can help me any one.

Thanks in Advance.

Bhimanna
 #10034  by jllort

With the execution you've made now you can build all project, because really with it you only registered the library you need to compile and build all.

You can do it now into eclipse on in your root checkout you can execute mvn package
 #10446  by bhimanna

Hi,

I am not able to create account in openkm, I need some information for ldap and Openkm integeration. When I attempted to register the account then it message is displaying like that you don't have permission.

Please could you help to register and refer the openkm documents.

Thanks in Advance,

Bhimanna
 #10451  by jllort

AS is explained in main wiki page, some documentation is locked ( what we considering for more professional installation ) and it's only available to OpenKM network users ( read the bottom of wiki page ) wiki.openkm.com

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.