• Unable to change logo in OpenKM 5.0 beta

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #6888  by suresh

I have replaced all the logo images in the OpenKM.war file
The login page shows the new logo, but after logging into the application
It still shows the openkm logo in the "top right corner"
I have tried to search for this image not unable to find it.
Can you please help me?
 #6891  by jllort

more complicated :)

I think you'll must recompile GWT project ( take a look at topPanel.java class )

I'll think in future version some easy way to change it ... it's not trivial. I've added in our roadmap.
 #6940  by Dann

This would be a great, albeit small, selling point. I know that the company I work for would like to have their own logo. Having to dig into a .war file isn't exactly the easiest process for non-technical types.
Don't know if this has been fixed in 5.0 stable.
 #6956  by jllort

We're on it. We've thinked put some form in administration to change logos, but we've involved in more changes and this is still not yet done.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.