• OpenKM 5.0 - LDAP

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #6878  by mateusz

Hi,

Has anyone ever tried to configure LDAP, I have a problem I'd like to know where to find the source.
Same configuration was successful. However, I have the impression that all data retrieved from LDAP are stored in host name(ID).

Is this problem is connected with class LdapPrincipalAdapter, or maybe with my configuration (principal.ldap.*.search.base,principal.ldap.*.search.filter).
However this configuration is the same like in OpenKM 4.1 where it's works?

Thanks in advance,
Mateusz.
Attachments
LDAP.png
LDAP.png (30.85 KiB) Viewed 5125 times
 #6887  by pavila

Please, port your OpenKM.cfg (garble importan config like passwords, etc)
 #6898  by mateusz

Hi,

Thanks for quick replay. In attachment is my OpenKM.cfg file.
Attachments
Openkm.cfg file
(682 Bytes) Downloaded 466 times
 #6915  by pavila

Replace
Code: Select all
principal.ldap.user.atribute
principal.ldap.role.atribute
by
Code: Select all
principal.ldap.user.attribute
principal.ldap.role.attribute
 #31268  by breetlee6666

I have replaced all the logo images in the OpenKM.war file
The login page shows the new logo, but after logging into the application
It still shows the openkm logo in the "top right corner"
I have tried to search for this image not unable to find it.
Can you please help me?
 #31292  by jllort

Hi breetlee6666, please do not merge other questions than topic ( openkm 5.0 ldap ) because that cause confusion with other reader. Please add other topic for it.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.