• Where can i get OpenKM's Source Code?

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #6083  by mitchell

Hello everybody,

First of all I am much impressed by OpenKM's funtionality and scope and would like to modify it for my small educational college's requirement.

But I am not able to get my hands on the source code. How can I have it and is it true that I can only edit the OpenKM.war file ?
 #6095  by jllort

take a look at our wiki.openkm.com ( developer guide section ) it's well explained how to mount developement environment with source code etc... ( it's explained for version 4.X not for 5.0 because we've still not released and is under beta evaluation by us , meanwhile it'll not be finished it's not recomendable you change the code of head trunk, better using until september the version 4.1 that's released as stable code )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.