• Costumization Help

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52180  by sebastiaomosse

Hello,
Dear, I need your help.
How can I view the documents that I uploaded to Openkm within my File system?

The UUID of the document that I uploaded to the system is different from the UUID that are in the database
and in the tomcat / repository / datastore directory.
 #52181  by sebastiaomosse

When I upload a file and go to the datastore in the file system the most recent file has a uuid different from the one that I have in the openkm database table OKM_NODE_BASE and OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT. And there is no binary file with the uuid of the document that is in the database table OKM_DOCUMENTS.
I am using Community version.

I have allready consulted those links, but I had not good results.

viewtopic.php?t=21266,
https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... odeversion
 #52186  by jllort

Each version has it's own UUID, take a look at the table OKM_NODE_DOCUMENT_VERSION -> you will see the NDV_UUID are in the datastore folder

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.