• Multiple Authentication

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47666  by vaajayashanka

Hi,

I'm using community version. So I want to do some modification to Security level like multiple authentication.
When a user enter user credentials, it will check in LDAP and if it failed then check in Database.

Can someone help me on how to do this? Hope my question is understandable. :)

Thanks
Amila
 #47677  by jllort

First of all should success configuring OpenKM.xml , the key in google is "spring security multiple authentication provider", for example this url might give you some clue https://www.baeldung.com/spring-securit ... -providers

When you success with multiple provider login I will explain the second step, what will be the creation of a new class based in LdapPrincipalAdapter class ( first must sucess with OpenKM.xml ).
 #47710  by vaajayashanka

jllort wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:37 am First of all should success configuring OpenKM.xml , the key in google is "spring security multiple authentication provider", for example this url might give you some clue https://www.baeldung.com/spring-securit ... -providers

When you success with multiple provider login I will explain the second step, what will be the creation of a new class based in LdapPrincipalAdapter class ( first must sucess with OpenKM.xml ).
Hi jllort,

Thank you for the reply and assistance. Actually What I'm trying to do is, SSO integration with windows AD for OpenKM community version. Is there any good articles for this to follow up

Thanks
Amila

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.