• Filter on launch?

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46188  by YogevL

Hi!
Sorry if this was asked in a different way, not sure if there's a specific name for this feature.

I want the option to allow users to to login directly into a filtered view - it could be specific folder (not the okm:root), it could be file type and so on (basically, every filter option possible in the advance search).
But, I want it to be dynamic - it could be different link/url to each filter type, or an option to be changed by the user in the User Configuration screen.
Is it possible now somehow? Do you think it'll be hard to implement (more then 1-2 weeks of work of a single programmer)?

Thanks a lot,
Yogev
 #46207  by lnovoa

Hi!,
You can do it in several ways.
As I would do it would be with permissions, so that each user can see only their directory
to which the administrator user has given visibility.

If on the other hand what you want is not to show the categories, templates, mail, etc,
you can create one or several profiles and configure this visibility from
the component tab and assign the profile to the users.
 #46237  by jllort

If I understood it seems you want to login into some specific OpenKM folder, or document based on a previous option select ? is that ?
 #46251  by YogevL

jllort wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:45 amIf I understood it seems you want to login into some specific OpenKM folder, or document based on a previous option select ? is that ?
Yes. Login into specific folder I can do with the fldPath param, but how do I do document? Or specific folder + "show just images" / "show just doc/docx/pdf files"?

Thanks!
 #46268  by jllort

I do not know if can be done with login page changes, because the point here is that you are using an URL what is intercepted by login, and then after the login succeed you are redirected to that URL, and really what you wish is to be able to change that URL by something based in option select value.

Should check if it's possible this kind of redirect after the login ( I'm not sure the URL I shared here be the solution, but is something what you should looking for ):
https://howto.caspio.com/tech-tips-and- ... ter-login/

If you succeed on intercept the destination URL then you can change default URL by yours adding extra parameter based on option select value.

Another option might be create an small user interface ( with SDK4J ) and build a simplified UI what working in the way you wish.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.