• Issue with file browser headers and data not lining up

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45230  by dferguson

I noticed that the file browser headers and columns were always off on my 6.3.4 CE edition. Looked with the developer inspector and found that there is a +2px padding-left added to the header columns but not the data columns. When I uncheck that +2px, the headers and data line up.
Screenshot from 2018-01-24 12-58-06.png
Screenshot from 2018-01-24 12-58-06.png (276.7 KiB) Viewed 4221 times

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.