• How to change login logo and logo at OpenKM 6.3.1 and how to modify the OpenKM interface

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #42723  by afiq21

hi all member, please helps me to solve my problem. i am newbie using this platform. i don't have any knowledge about using this software. please teach me steps by steps. i really need tutorial. i have search in google everything about OpenKM but it was difficult to understand. i really needed your helps. if there has manual or video please share it to me. i really needed to learn this...

thank you...

:( :cry:
 #42741  by jllort

You have a lot of documentation here https://wiki.openkm.com/index.php/Main_Page ( but it's a big messi, that's why we have decided to move to https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/ on January we will definitively release the new community documentation, should be waiting until there ).

About changing logo, simply using your browser you'll see the url of the image what is into $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/OpenKM subfolders ( You can user firebug or another browser tool to see the image url )

You can edit OpenKM.war file ( use winrar or similar application to replace the image into ) or modify the deployed OpenKM.war, the OpenKM folder into webapps
 #42771  by afiq21

hi jllort, i have follow what have you said but it did not change & nothing happen?

how can i change the openkm interface. for example to modify interface colour, type of font and etc?

if you can show to me.. i really appreciate it..because it really helpful... i really need to learn it.. if you can show me step by step because i am slow learner need to get the guide from you, jlliort...if you show using teamviewer or else tell me.. because this is my important assignment that should be done.. this software is something new for me..
Last edited by afiq21 on Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
 #42772  by afiq21

why my openkm has not working?
xampp cannot running properly
Code: Select all
1:47:02 PM  [Tomcat] 	Problem detected!
1:47:02 PM  [Tomcat] 	Port 8080 in use by "Unable to get info"!
1:47:02 PM  [Tomcat] 	Tomcat WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
1:47:02 PM  [Tomcat] 	You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
1:47:02 PM  [Tomcat] 	or reconfigure Tomcat and the Control Panel to listen on a different port
 #42835  by jllort

If you do not have minial java skill and eclipse ones you will need some time to understanding what you have in your hand and how working with it. All you need is time and pacience, you can not climb to the mountain without walking.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.