• format of uploaded document

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #40460  by vtech

I am trying to upload the file openkm DMS. But I am not getting witch format file is getting uploaded. I want to download the file by using uuid. How to do this am not getting. help me
 #40472  by jllort

You are connecting from thirdparty application ? is that ?
 #40477  by vtech

I want to download that file when we click on preview. At that time we need to that pdf downloaded. We are using flexpaper viewer.
 #40493  by jllort

First you talk about upload and now about download, really not much clear. For downloading you have a button to download documents as pdf format at toolbar you should use it. Take in mind flexpaper preview SWF documents or PDF with HTML 5 ( but this configuration is not still available from community version ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.