format of uploaded document

He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules
Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
vtech
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

format of uploaded document

Post by vtech » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:29 am

I am trying to upload the file openkm DMS. But I am not getting witch format file is getting uploaded. I want to download the file by using uuid. How to do this am not getting. help me

jllort

Re: format of uploaded document

Post by jllort » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:13 am

You are connecting from thirdparty application ? is that ?

vtech
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Post by vtech » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:30 pm

I want to download that file when we click on preview. At that time we need to that pdf downloaded. We are using flexpaper viewer.

jllort

Post by jllort » Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:02 am

First you talk about upload and now about download, really not much clear. For downloading you have a button to download documents as pdf format at toolbar you should use it. Take in mind flexpaper preview SWF documents or PDF with HTML 5 ( but this configuration is not still available from community version ).