• Desktop folder and document view and search tab

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #40363  by vtech

In desktop tab folder tree structure and document structure getting displayed. In that number of documents are more than 10000 then system gets hang. i have 8 Gb RAM and windows 7 ultimate. In search tab, I mam getting search result In that when I click on any that goes to desktop tab instead of that I wait open that file in new tab. How can i do this? please reply.
 #40375  by pavila

Browsers are slow handling lots of objects, and rendering 10k is not good for them. While you can store 10k in OpenKM and use the API to manage them, trying to list all them in the browser is a bad idea.

I suggest splitting them by date or anything like this, or activate document pagination in OpenKM.

Regards.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.