• How to program files list view ?

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #28693  by gelinp

Hi,

It's the first time I'm looking for information about OpenKM programmation. I'would like to know if it's possible to program the files list view in order to modify the simple list, with only filenames, with a full notice list, with notices displaying title, authors, edition date, resum, state's icons, etc. Is it possible to display each notice with specific view resulting the type of the document to display in the list ?

Thank you for your response.
Patrick
 #28706  by jllort

For what I understood you would like column list based on document type. At the present is not possible, only is possible show metadata columns in professional edition. This kind of feature can be very very complex to be implemented ( specially if you take in mind column ordering etc... ). What could have more sense should be other kind of visualization based on a single row ( without columns ). Something like search results ( full view )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.