• Problems running enviroment developer

• He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
He we will discuss about how to make customization and improvement to the OpenKM source code.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52810  by albertogomez38

I have download de ova file.
Import de virtual machine.
Compile and created war file
Start openkm server.
But i cannot login...

Captura3.JPG
Captura3.JPG (80.07 KiB) Viewed 8144 times
Captura4.JPG
Captura4.JPG (38.56 KiB) Viewed 8144 times
Captura5.JPG
Captura5.JPG (43.62 KiB) Viewed 8144 times
Please, ¿any idea where is the problem?
 #52817  by jllort

Seems have created jar file either war file. In the project, you'll see a build.sh -> please execute it. Finally take a look at /home/openkm/development/tomcat/webapps -> should be an alias to openkm.war file
 #52822  by albertogomez38

Thanks for the answer...

I add new captures..

But not work... then database is empty..

Captura6.JPG
Captura6.JPG (112.49 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
Captura7.JPG
Captura7.JPG (41.14 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
Captura8.JPG
Captura8.JPG (59.31 KiB) Viewed 8110 times
 #52839  by jllort

Try starting openkm from terminal:
* delete all files into the folder /home/openkm/Development/tomcat/logs/
* open a terminal and execute the next command line
sudo service openkm start

* take a look at /home/openkm/Development/tomcat/logs/openkm.log for errors in the startup

in case startup failed, please zip all files into logs folder and share here
 #52953  by 1smael94

hi i have the same error, i download in the official site and i follow all steps for the implementation of this OVA but all time is the same error.
i think: ¿where i find other version of this ova functional? :cry: :cry: :cry:
pd: sorry for my bad english.
 #52958  by jllort

Check if at /home/openkm/Development/tomcat/webapp have the the OpenKM.war file or OpenKM folder. In case do not have it, you must build the OpenKM project -> you have build.sh script ( run from terminal ) or build from eclipse.

The latest OVA does not come with OpenKM build, which will solve in the next releases of the OVA ( OVA is shared each time is released a new version of OpenKM, probably until the end of the year ).
 #52961  by saleem55

Code: Select all
at Oct 23 20:07:58 CEST 2021 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.
2021-10-23 20:08:02,176 [localhost-startStop-1] WARN  o.h.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null
2021-10-23 20:08:02,176 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.h.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.)
2021-10-23 20:08:02,182 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR com.openkm.core.Config - ** Error reading configuration table **
2021-10-23 20:08:02,183 [localhost-startStop-1] INFO  c.o.servlet.RepositoryStartupServlet - *** Repository initializing... ***
Sat Oct 23 20:08:02 CEST 2021 WARN: Establishing SSL connection without server's identity verification is not recommended. According to MySQL 5.5.45+, 5.6.26+ and 5.7.6+ requirements SSL connection must be established by default if explicit option isn't set. For compliance with existing applications not using SSL the verifyServerCertificate property is set to 'false'. You need either to explicitly disable SSL by setting useSSL=false, or set useSSL=true and provide truststore for server certificate verification.
2021-10-23 20:08:06,321 [localhost-startStop-1] WARN  o.h.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - SQL Error: 0, SQLState: null
2021-10-23 20:08:06,321 [localhost-startStop-1] ERROR o.h.util.JDBCExceptionReporter - Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Could not create connection to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.)
Oct 23, 2021 8:08:06 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext loadOnStartup
SEVERE: Servlet [RepositoryStartup] in web application [/OpenKM] threw load() exception
com.mysql.cj.exceptions.InvalidConnectionAttributeException: The server time zone value 'CEST' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone. You must configure either the server or JDBC driver (via the serverTimezone configuration property) to use a more specifc time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support.
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
 #52962  by saleem55

Resolved by changing url in server.xml to
Code: Select all
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/okmdb?useSSL=false&autoReconnect=true&useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF8&useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift=true&useLegacyDatetimeCode=false&serverTimezone=UTC"/>
 #54413  by omegaites

Hi,
We faced same issue. So we have downloaded preconfigured tomcat lib from openkm then replaced the old tomcat directory content with the downloaded files.
Then deleted old okmdb and openkm user from MySQL and then created db using script provided with the previously downloaded tomcat lib.
Now it's working fine.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.