• Scanning documents...

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #18851  by webmasterlc

Hi,

I have installed this program on a debian server for my client, also added a hi speed scanner for their documents, but when I do some test scans it comes up with member not found. It does though add the file in the database but, I have to close out of everything to see that the file uploaded.

thanks
 #18865  by jllort

We need more information:
- OpenKM version ?
- Are you using scanner UI button ?
- How much document do you have in mind scanning on normal day ( high speed scanner seems to massive scanned documents uploading ) ?
 #44668  by jllort

Are you using OpenKM scanner tools or what are you using for scanning ?
 #47373  by denny22

Hello,

Are you planning to start any document scanning services? Document management, online document storage and all. Actually, I'm looking for this type of scanning service for my office project. So please if any knows to help me with this.
Thanks!

Onsite scanning
Last edited by denny22 on Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #47387  by jllort

You can use OpenKM cloud, the manner in what you decide to use OpenKM is in your side, you can use only for storing scanned document or more. That is your choice.

Also will be good idea understanding behind the "scanning service" what you expect to find out? because might be a lot of things and usually behind glamourous marketing names are standard services yet ready but might be not as well published.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.