• OKMActivityDS not bound

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #574  by oconesa

He instalado OpenKM en un servidor JBOSS 4.2.2 ya montado extrayendo los ficheros *.ear y el resto de ficheros necesarios. Me funciona correctamente en 2 instalaciones pero en la tercera instalacion me da el siguiente error:

2008-05-28 13:41:45,272 WARN [es.git.openkm.core.dao.AbstractDAO] DataSource not found: OKMActivityDS not bound

En este caso OpenKM sigue funcionando pero va increiblemente lento. Seguro que me he dejado algun parametro mal configurado. ¿Podeis darme alguna pista sobre donde mirar?
 #576  by pavila

Te falta el fichero $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy/openkm-ds.xml.
 #579  by oconesa

Muchas gracias.

He identificado los siguientes ficheros modificados por OpenKM en JBoss. ¿Hay alguno mas?

my_groups.cnd
openkm-ds.xml
openkm-emails.properties
openkm-roles.properties
openkm-users.properties
OpenKM.cfg
OpenKM.ear
PropertyGroupBundle.properties
PropertyGroupValues.properties
repository.xml
login-config.xml
jboss-log4j.xml
 #592  by pavila

No, creo que están todos. Ten cuidado pq los ficheros login-config.xml y jboss-log4j.xml sólo tienen las modificaciones pertinentes para el OpenKM, ya que si tienes otras aplicaciones en ese JBoss deberías aplicar sólo las modificaciones relativas al OpenKM.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.