• Default users and pwds

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #5  by zorglub76

Hi
Somehow I got stuck at the very beginning - how can I log into a new application? I found an hsql log file with 5 users and passwords (dynsub, nobody, john, j2ee, guest), but couldn\'t log in with any of them..
 #6  by pavila

Default users and passwords are stored in a text file locate at $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/conf/users.properties. This is the default configuration, but you can configure OpenKM to autentificate using LDAP, Active Directory, a database, etc.
 #625  by jllort

Este post te puede ayudar bastante.

Tienes mas información en la sección de documentación. Si no lo ves claro abré un post nuevo para este tema concreto, que no es bueno mezaclar temas distintos en un mismo post. gracias.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.