• What is the price of OpenKM?

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #10106  by joako

Hello:

I've been in touch via email with OpenKM about purchasing the professional version, however it's been about a month and I have no clear answers.

So can anyone share their experience what have they paid or what have they been quoted in terms of price? Anyone here even has purchased the software or used it in a real live business environment? Is there 3rd party companies that offer good support for OpenKM, because if it takes a month and they can't even give me a price or even a rough idea like "it cost $1,000 per GB", I don't want to know how slow the support department is!

Best regards,

joako
 #10125  by jllort

That's not normal. Staff support normally responses in one hour or at least in one day. Team sales, that might be forwarded your inquiry normally responses on one day. Contact with me and tell me which name and mail have been used to locate your inquiry. Some strange problem must be happened because it's not the normal.
 #10126  by jllort

I've been located you. At 16-03-2011 12:41 mr gaspar palmer has send a mail to you. Message it's clear it demands to you some idea about your repository size estimation. If you can provide us some idea about how it'll be the repository, number of users etc... we have no variables to estimate cost. Must understanding that we're not selling licenses, OpenKM not sells licenses, it offers support, and support must have some variables to be estimated. 25GB repository it's differents case than 100GB, 500GB or upper than tera. 10.000 documents it's not same scenario than 100.000 or some milions. Hope you could understanding it.

You've sent to me a mail on 18-03-2011, talking about you can determine your repository size etc.. and demanding to me the prize list. I send a mail to you indicating that it's not on support staff and your inquiry it's on sales team. Sales team will not send to you a list of our scales, has no sense sending all scales list if you can not determinate your own. I don't know if you've reply the mail to our sales team ... if not .. sales dept is still waiting for it .. if you've sent, tell me because I'll talk to them.

In your case I suggest you sent us some telephone number or skype account to understanding your problem, and make to you some offer. Consider you're a gmail name, without company information, without some repository size information, without number of files information, without anything than "give me your prize list" ... must understanding are some rules, and are for everyone. We're not the evil, we're not spammer company, etc... if you're a newsletter subscriber you can see that your mail only receive newsletter notifications montly or bimonthly, nothing else. Be more transparent and us will be too.
 #10138  by joako

I think we have a misunderstanding, that's why I like Gmail it seems to have less issues... and the search is good and quick. You don't have the message on Fri, 3/18/2011 4:09pm (GMT-5/EDT) from the same domain as my user? I sent you those details and also to the sales rep.

It would be nice to know the different levels, since the idea is to be more efficient with digital systems instead of paper. If we save more time this way, our community outreach organization can turn away less cases which could produce more (digital) papers to deal with. Understand where I'm coming from, if suddenly we are using double, we want to be able to predict the expense in the long run. Maybe this wasn't understood since sales had been in contact with our non-technical side. I need to be able to provide sound technical advise within the organization.
 #10158  by jllort

Sales teams seems has been contacted with you today. Hope your question will be solved. If information send by sales team is not satisfactory to you, I only can suggest demand them some clarification.
 #41219  by Schaufel

Hi,

I have the same problem. I send a request via the online formula over a month ago and I still have no request.
(I have send a second request some days later, but also no request)
 #41220  by jllort

I have contacted with you directly by mail. If you have not received it, tell me ( also take a look at your spam ).
 #42780  by bhughes

I too am disappointed as I have left numerous message via the web page, email, and phone calls, all without any return contact.

Is this still a viable company?

I was looking for a quote for the self hosted profession version for up to 6 users to utilize, but can't get any answers.
 #42793  by jllort

I do not know what has been the problem in your case. Usually our sales & marketing guys start answering the questions done in our website during the first 24h. Sometimes we had observate problems with some mail server due restrictive anti-spam rules what drops sended mails. If we have not still contacted with you, please send a direct mail to contact@openkm.com indicating this forum post and we will attend you.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
 #43327  by DannyPen3

Hi
That's weird. I learn that if comapny is really good and they really care about customer that's why they always have really good customer service. Really popular option is Live chat, you can talk to support anytime. for example you can buy hosting for $2.99 per month I pay for mine $20 but if there is any problem They helping me in 15 minutes and I can always use live chat. you have one option - keep trying :-)
 #43334  by jllort

I think you are in a confusion about what is a general purpose question or possible customer question, us we prefer to centralize by mail, rather than customer support what goes in other tools ( phone, skype with technical staff, remote support etc... ).

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.