• Jackrabbit: Bad check digit

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #5241  by baiki

Dear community,

I experience a new problem on my test installation. Have a look:
Code: Select all
2010-06-03 17:56:14,640 ERROR [org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavResourceImpl] Error while importing resource: java.io.IOException: cannot read item dd85e9b7-6398-4720-a00d-87374467e4f9
2010-06-03 17:56:14,640 WARN  [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl] Bad lock token: Bad check digit.
Any suggestions?

Baiki
 #5246  by baiki

seti wrote:I think I have the same issue, it is related to webdav :

http://forum.openkm.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3804
Not sure... maybe my LVM got some problems with davfs2 so that lock files aren't done correctly hence to sharing problem... will continue to investigate tomorrow. Do you use LVM, NFS or NAS?

Baiki
 #5260  by baiki

baiki wrote:
seti wrote:I think I have the same issue, it is related to webdav :

http://forum.openkm.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3804
Not sure... maybe my LVM got some problems with davfs2 so that lock files aren't done correctly hence to sharing problem... will continue to investigate tomorrow. Do you use LVM, NFS or NAS?

Baiki
Hello again,
In my case, the crappy LVM setup was responsible for this problem. Fresh installation solved the problem!

Cheers,
Baiki
 #5263  by jllort

We'll appoint this error in FAQ in orther advise other users who could have same problem.
 #5351  by baiki

Hello again,

Today I had to change the IP address of my test server. Doing so, I was hoping to find all IP's and hostnames in my Ubuntu server. Well, it seems I missed something because I got the same error again (as mentioned above). Finally I found in /etc/hosts an obsolete (the old one of course) entry which I changed to the actual IP address. All this because my DHCP server had some issues... However, I can't really confirm whether this did the trick but server is up and running again. We'll know more these days.

PS: Make sure (if you installed it) that Adblock Plus is not activated for the OKM website.

Cheers,
Baiki

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.