• OpenKM 4.0 : user can't login ?

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #3478  by ajie

This morning i success to install the latest OpenKM, version 4. After i create new user with only new role, why i can't login ?
HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied

type Status report

message Access to the requested resource has been denied

description Access to the specified resource (Access to the requested resource has been denied) has been forbidden.
JBossWeb/2.0.1.GA
 #3480  by pavila

Which role have you added to the user? Please, tell me the steps to reproduce the issue.
 #3487  by jllort

It's mandatory all users has UserRole grant !! please take a look about it.
 #3491  by ajie

ok i already add the UserRole beside my own role ..

for several time it doesn't work .. but later on I just know that i can't login 2 user from the same computer!

it's work now .. Thx!
 #3500  by jllort

Yes it's something than on future we want to change - now only one user can be logged at same time - what started as a secutiry feature seams is a problem
 #5922  by mateusz

Hi can you tell me if this problem is solved in OpenKM 4.1?

If no, can openkm 5.0 solve the problem of only one user with the same userid logged at same time?

Thanks a lot.

Mateusz
 #5925  by jllort

In version 4.1 the problem it'll not be corrected. In 5.0 any user can be logged several times at same moment.
 #8756  by jllort

Yes it's fixed, the actual OpenKM version is 5.0.2 consider upgrade to that version.
 #15509  by mica

Hi,

I'm new with OpenKM and I'm testing a software.
I have the same error, "HTTP Status 403 - Access to the requested resource has been denied".

I have OpenKM version 5.1.9 on Windows 7, with PostgreSql database.

I have created few custom roles (e.g. 'Director' role), and for each user assigned to new (custom) role I have the same login problem.
All of custom roles are active.
Custom role 'Director' has also security settings on default folder: okm:root (the same security setting like Admin). I also tried to remove security settings from okm:root, and to add it on child folder, but I have the same result.
If I assign default 'AdminRole' to the user, error does not happen. If I assign custom role 'Director' again, error happens.
After error, the only option I have, is to restart openkm (maybe there is another way but I cant see).

If anyone knows solution, please post.

Regards,
 #15537  by jllort

hi mica put your question in a new post it's not good idea merging different questions.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.