• MacOS OmniPlan "File" MIME type Shows as Folder

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52652  by alexwgordon

Hi All,

I have some gantt chart (OmniPlan) files that I'd like to upload but when uploaded they show up as folders in OpenKM. In MacOS they look like files, but are kind of similar to applications where they actually are a folder that has more files inside of it.

Is there anyway to have OpenKM treat them as files? Or is my only solution to just zip the file and then upload them?

This is an .oplx "file" for reference.
 #52658  by jllort

If it is a binary file should be upload as a binary file. Can try uploading the file from another computer ( browser ) with Linux or Windows OS and firefox or chrome browser?
Also, I suggest adding in Administration > mime type -> the icon and extension associated with this file.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.