• Workflow engine and sql server

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52359  by MohamadAli

Hi,

Since we migrated from mysql to sql server, workflow engine is acting strangely: I always get the 015006 error code (hibernate commit failed) after a task is done, my queries in workflow are executed twice, and now I cannot access workflow details from admin page and the service (tomcat) is not restarting (I am restarting my whole server).

When I launch a workflow for testing (one task node and one node), the workflow tab in dashboard breaks, I see no tasks, and I cannot change or access any workflow from administration

are there issues working with sql server or is something wrong with my migration?
I dont know where to start debugging.
 #52371  by jllort

Problem may be the manner how data is keep stored in the database of the workflow engine ( if you take a look into will observe data serializen into columns ). I suggest stop all the current workflow ( take note of the process started ), drop all jbpm tables ( with openkm stopped ) and then start openkm in update mode ( Edit OpenKM.cfg and set hibernate.hbm2ddl to update ) to create missing tables. In this manner you will have clean workflow engine tables.

Before doing this action I suggest have a entire backup ( repository and database ) to prevent data lost.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.