• [Solved] Struggling to make Community development environment work

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #52677  by teera_w

I think @ghl.ferhat meant to running on Eclipse's tomcat. Because I worked fine on 'systemctl start openkm'.
But when running on Eclipse's tomcat have same error.

Eclipse's console will error like this:
Code: Select all
com.mysql.cj.exceptions.InvalidConnectionAttributeException: The server time zone value 'CEST' is unrecognized or represents more than one time zone. You must configure either the server or JDBC driver (via the serverTimezone configuration property) to use a more specifc time zone value if you want to utilize time zone support.
 #52685  by jllort

OpenKM is not starting from eclipse -> it seems a MySQL warning or error ( what is quite strange is working as service but not from eclipse because configuration file should be the same ). Database configuration is set at conf/server.xml -> when you add a new server configuration eclipse duplicate the server.xml ( available from a project named Server in eclipse -> you'll seee there ) -> I suggest check the real conf/server.xml configuration file in your file system and the configuration server.xml file in the Server project ( hope I have explained clear )

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.