• Connection issue after Installation

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #49716  by rspierenburg

Hi,
I've just installed OpenKM 6.3.7 on Windows 10 and all the steps seem to have run relatively smoothly. However, now when I try to connect to Localhost:8080 I get the following screen:
Error Capture
Error Capture
Capture.JPG (23 KiB) Viewed 11472 times
I've checked the user and all the permissions were there, I read about the MySQL8 issues and converted to the legacy password but I have yet to figure out what is wrong. I've attached the catalina.log file below as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

Edit: I just noticed in the MySQL Notifier that there are two MySQL service instances, one is MySQL57 and the other is MySQL80. The MySQL57 isn't running but the MySQL80 is running, I cannot get MySQL57 to start, it tells me it cannot find the file location. I've tried to download the MySQL5.7 files and place it where the Service expects it to be but I still cannot get it to start.
Attachments
(50.25 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
 #49721  by jllort

I suggest looking in google for "reset mysql root password" are several ways for doing it
In linux https://www.a2hosting.es/kb/developer-c ... t-password
In Windows https://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-windows ... ndows.html

( depending the mysql version may be some small differences in the process )
 #49967  by sabast

Hello, I have the same problem and fixed it with changing the password method in the sql server. (Changed to legacy)

Let me know if this was helpful.
Best regards

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.