• Estado HTTP 404 – Not Found (required resource is not available

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47719  by tzhor57

I have just installed OpenKM on a Debian 9 system. I used the installer downloaded from https://www.openkm.com/en/download.html, however once I start the service and point my browser to localhost:8080 I receive an HTTP - Not found indicating that the required resource is not available.

The log file shows the followiing, but I have not been able fix the problem. I be very grateful if someone could help me. Thanks!
Code: Select all
03-Apr-2019 12:23:36.582 GRAVE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal ContainerBase.addChild: start: 
 org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/OpenKM]]
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:167)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:752)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:728)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:986)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1857)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unable to complete the scan for annotations for web application [/OpenKM] due to a StackOverflowError. Possible root causes include a too low setting for -Xss and illegal cyclic inheritance dependencies. The class hierarchy being processed was [org.bouncycastle.asn1.ASN1EncodableVector->org.bouncycastle.asn1.DEREncodableVector->org.bouncycastle.asn1.ASN1EncodableVector]
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.checkHandlesTypes(ContextConfig.java:2110)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsStream(ContextConfig.java:2054)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsJar(ContextConfig.java:2000)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotationsUrl(ContextConfig.java:1970)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processAnnotations(ContextConfig.java:1923)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1163)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:775)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:299)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:94)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5105)
	at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
	... 10 more

03-Apr-2019 12:23:36.586 GRAVE [localhost-startStop-1] org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR Error durante el despliegue del archivo [/home/openkm/tomcat-8.5.24/webapps/OpenKM.war] de la aplicación web
 java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost].StandardContext[/OpenKM]]
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:756)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:728)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:734)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:986)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1857)
	at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
 #47729  by jllort

Seems a problem with memory:
stackOverflowError. Possible root causes include a too low setting for -Xss 
Edit the setenv.sh or setenv.bat ( you will find them into tomcatXXX/bin ) and edit the JAVA parameters increasing or adding the -Xss value
 #47808  by mushfiqur.rahman

Can you please be more specific as to which section/ portion of the file mentioned (setenv.sh and setenv.bat) needs to be edited?

This is what I get when I open the setenv.bat file:
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Xms256m -Xmx2048m -XX4096:+UseG1GC -Djava.awt.headless=true
set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsun.jnu.encoding=UTF-8 -Dmail.mime.ignoreunknownencoding=true
rem set JAVA_OPTS=%JAVA_OPTS% -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxyhostURL -Dhttp.proxyPort=proxyPortNumber
set PATH=%PATH%;%CATALINA_HOME%\lib\sigar
And this is what I get when I open the setenv.sh file:
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Xms256m -Xmx2048m -XX4096:+UseG1GC -Djava.awt.headless=true -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsun.jnu.encoding=UTF-8 -Dmail.mime.ignoreunknownencoding=true"
# JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Dhttp.proxyHost=proxyhostURL -Dhttp.proxyPort=proxyPortNumber"
CATALINA_PID=$CATALINA_HOME/catalina.pid
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$CATALINA_HOME/lib/sigar
I don't understand what to edit here. You mentioned to edit or add -Xss value. I don't seem to find -Xss here. Can you please pinpoint which one to edit or add, perhaps, with an example?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.