• Announces no longer updated

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47598  by PifPof

Hi pavila,
why do you stopped to post new versions available with the summary of the main changes in the topic "announces" :?:

The last entry is for version 6.3.3 from 2017-03-22 ( :shock: ).
I think some people are asking installations problems for old versions because of this list no longer refreshed.

I am using 6.3.6 community server and waiting for the next upgrade - if I check the migration guide at https://docs.openkm.com/kcenter/view/ok ... guide.html I find a hint "version not released".

Could you please add the newer versions with the accourding highlights?

Thanks,
PifPof
 #47614  by jllort

The version 6.3.7 has just released the past week, during the next, we will announce in the newsletter.
 #47695  by PifPof

Thanks,
but I ment your announcement section here in the forum:
announcements_section.png
announcements_section.png (220.09 KiB) Viewed 2075 times
A newsletter is not available, if you are logged in this forum, and you get a good overview over the main feature to decide to update or to wait.
 #47700  by jllort

Sorry, we had forgotten that in the past we post releases into announces section. I have added there. Thanks for the advice.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.