• Building error in development environment

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #47066  by w12315007

Hi,
I downloaded the portable development environment( ova ), and imported it into virtualbox. I could start linux and
open the eclipse. But as starting the tomcat eclipse console shows errors : "Name [openkmDS] is not bound in this context.Unable to find [openkmDS]" (details in the attachment). At the same time, I can open the login
page in the browser(http://localhost:8080), but could not login the system after inputting the user name and password.
I am a java newer, so can anyone help me for this question? Thanks in advance.
Attachments
error.JPG
error.JPG (153.55 KiB) Viewed 3280 times
 #47074  by jllort

Check if into tomcat-8.5.24/conf/server.xml is defined the openkmDS.
Did you created a new server or are using what it comes with eclipse, did you modified something in the server configuration ?

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.