• Help with installation on my web

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #46656  by Jirka

Hello,
I like the OpenKM layout and system very much as I tried demo, however, to be honest, I am really not technically competent to install it.
I would like to use it on my web page, if possible?
Is there anybody, who would be able and willing to install OpenKM on my hosting eg. for some reward for you, please?
Is there anybody experienced with that. If so, is there any chance to agreed, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day!
Jirka
 #46660  by jllort

What kind of hosting do you have? dedicated, virtualization or the typical LAMP ( linux, ,mysql, php )?
 #46665  by Jirka

Hello, I still have not any, for this purposes, if you or anybody would be willing to help me with this issue, I would suggest:

1/ Send me the link, for the best webhosting, which I can use for it – I will register + will register domain and provide you with credentials
(What about eg. this one https://www.forpsi.com/ ?)

2/ I would send you the agreed money amount for installation help and you would install the openkm (community edition) for me on the webpage as it works

Is that so possible?

Or if you can see better solution, please let me know.

I like it very much, however I am really not experienced with that and don’t have time to spend with try and test, you know? :-)
Thank you very much for that!
Jirka
 #46672  by jllort

This is not possible, we will not provide services for community edition. Only support for customers of the professional version.
The support for community edition is only in this forum.

Here you have an interesting hosting provider https://www.hetzner.com/cloud ( at least you need 2 core and 4GB ), the option from € 5,93 might be enough.

You need minimum Linux expertise for installing the application ( you have ssh access to the server and root control for installing anything ). If you can not doing yourself should look for some IT staff what might do for you.

Another option is our cloud service, if you are interested in it ask in our contact website form https://www.openkm.com/en/contact.html

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.