• Implementation Versions of OpenKM community version 6.3.4

• Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Problems with installing OpenKM? No problemo, the solution is closer than you think.
Forum rules: Please, before asking something see the documentation wiki or use the search feature of the forum. And remember we don't have a crystal ball or mental readers, so if you post about an issue tell us which OpenKM are you using and also the browser and operating system version. For more info read How to Report Bugs Effectively.
 #45462  by PSHREYASHOLLA

Hi,

I had installed OpenKM community version 6.3.4 sometime back and the OKMInstaller deployed OpenKm on tomcat-7.0.61. When I see the Installers MANIFEST.MF file it says Implementation-Version: 0.6.0-CE.

Now if I install OpenKM community version 6.3.4 using latest OKMInstaller.jar, it deploys openKM on tomcat-8.5.24. The version says app.version=0.9.5-CE.

Please let me know where can I get the older installables which used to deploy OpenKm on tomcat-7.0.61.?
 #45494  by PSHREYASHOLLA

Hi Jllort,

As I mentioned the official OpenKM site download page has 6.3.4CE https://www.openkm.com/en/download.html.

When i had installed 6.3.4 sometime back its MANIFEST.MF read Version: 0.6.0-CE.

But now if I install 6.3.4 version reads app.version=0.9.5-CE.

And a functionality which was working in 6.3.4(0.6.0-CE) is not working in 6.3.4(0.9.5-CE).

So is there a way to get installabled of 6.3.4(0.6.0-CE).
 #45547  by PSHREYASHOLLA

Hi,

The one which will be present in OKMInstaller.jar\META-INF\META-INF.MF.

The problem here is,

We had integrated with OpenKM 6.3.4CE. And we are using Java SDK 1.1 APIs.
We used to upload the document using,
com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.createDocumentSimple(String docPath, InputStream is)

And then we are associating document properties by calling,
com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.setPropertyGroupPropertiesSimple(String nodeId, String grpName, Map<String, String> properties)

But after consuming latest OpenKM 6.3.4CE from https://www.openkm.com/en/download.html,

API com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.setPropertyGroupPropertiesSimple(String nodeId, String grpName, Map<String, String> properties)
is failing with error group is not associated with the node.

Its expecting first to call,
com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.addGroup(String nodeId, String grpName) and then to call,
com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.setPropertyGroupPropertiesSimple(String nodeId, String grpName, Map<String, String> properties)

This is causing problems as we will not be able to certify on a Particular version OpenKM 6.3.4CE, because of the Functionality change.

SO looking forward for the solution :cry:
 #45555  by PSHREYASHOLLA

Hi,

Let me reiterate the issue.

We had installed OpenKM 6.3.4 Community Edition from the openKM official website sometime back. Please find the attached Installer jar, named OKMInstaller_Old.jar.

We are using Java SDK 1.1 APIs.
We used to upload the document using,
com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.createDocumentSimple(String docPath, InputStream is)

And then we are associating document properties by calling,
com.openkm.sdk4j.OKMWebservices.setPropertyGroupPropertiesSimple(String nodeId, String grpName, Map<String, String> properties).

The above functionality was working fine and we had certified our Application with OpenKM 6.3.4 Community Edition.

But today when I try to install OpenKM 6.3.4 Community Edition from the openKM official website, I get the Installer jar, named OKMInstaller_New.jar.
And we are installing OpenKm using the same.

But now the behaviour is different i.e
Is working fine but,

Is failing with the error,

com.openkm.rest.GenericException: com.openkm.core.RepositoryException: Property group not assigned to this node

Please let me know if u need more details. :)
 #45562  by pavila

The latest OpenKM CE version is 6.3.6 and if the installer got another versoin, then there is an issue related to the installer. Please, verify the installer version is 0.9.5-CE (build: 7363361)
 #45578  by pavila

The download page points to an old version, it's true. But the link to the installer is fine. Using the installer is the recommended way to install OpenKM. When I said "0.9.5-CE" I was talking about the OKMInstaller version, not the OpenKM version.

About Us

OpenKM is part of the management software. A management software is a program that facilitates the accomplishment of administrative tasks. OpenKM is a document management system that allows you to manage business content and workflow in a more efficient way. Document managers guarantee data protection by establishing information security for business content.